DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit has a energy up electrical power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A pressure compensatred flow handle might be additional to circuit to manage the decent speed of the cylinder.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean each of the hydraulic parts concerned in advance of installation of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which need to also be clean and free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
four. The power unit must be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level during the tank right after the first operating with the electrical power unit.
6. Oil shifting is required just after the original 100 operation hours, afterwards after every 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit includes a power up gravity down circuit. Start off the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve may be provided if expected. Also a strain compen sated movement management is usually additional for the circuit to regulate the descent speed in the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our income engineer for that distinctive pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned in advance of installation of the power unit.
three. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which must also be clean and free of charge of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
4. The energy unit need to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree inside the tank immediately after the initial working of your electrical power unit.
6. Oil transforming is required just after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards when every single 3000 hours.