Densen customized JT 200 carbon steel diaphragm coupling ,disc coupling,disc stepped coupling
|Product Name||Densen customized JT 200 carbon steel diaphragm coupling ,disc coupling,disc stepped coupling|
|Rated Torque||320~170000 N·m|
|Max Allowalbe Speed||12700~2000RPM|
|Material||45# Steel+Stainless steel(Diaphragm)|
|Application||Widely used in metallurgy, mining, engineering and other fields.|
Why Choose Us
1. One stop service:
We have 5 own factories and 50+ sub-contractors located in different areas of China to offer you one-stop manufacturing and purchasing services to help you save time and reduce procurement cost.
2. Your eyes in China:
Our commitment to quality permeates from quoting, scheduling, production, inspection to deliver into your warehouse, our QC team will remark the errors if has on QC documents for your checking before delivery as your 3rd party.
3. Your R&Dconsultant:
With professional engineers team and 29 years manufacture experience ,we would help you work out problems during new parts’ development, optimize design and recommend the most cost-effective solution.
4. Your Emergency Solver:
With continued grown factories team and our QC teams located in different areas, if customers need to expedite the delivery, we would be able to adopt another factory to produce together immediately.
5. Quality Guaranty:
No matter how long time the products delivered, we are responsible for the quality. In case the products be rejected, we would replace them or return fund according to your demand without hesitation
FAQQ1. Are you a manufacturer or a trader?
Manufacture, we have 5 own foundries, 4 in ZheJiang Province, 1 in ZHangZhoug Province
Q2. Do you have MOQ request?
1 pcs per order is ok with us , unless material is seldom used.
Q3. If I only have a sample,without drawings, can you quote then manufacture for me?
Just send us the sample, we would have the sample simulated and measured by professional equipment then issue formal drawings for
you , at the same time, we could help you optimize the design according to your demand and related processes’ feasibility.
Materials Used in Manufacturing Disc Couplings
Disc couplings are typically constructed using a combination of high-quality materials that contribute to their durability, strength, and performance. Some commonly used materials include:
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel is a popular choice due to its corrosion resistance and high strength-to-weight ratio. It ensures longevity and can withstand harsh environments.
- Aluminum: Aluminum is known for its lightweight properties and is often used in applications where weight reduction is essential while maintaining reasonable strength.
- Steel: Carbon or alloy steel is chosen for its robustness and ability to handle high torque loads and harsh operating conditions.
- Bronze or Brass: These materials can be used in specific applications where electrical conductivity is a concern, or when friction and wear properties are important.
The selection of materials depends on factors such as the coupling’s intended application, torque requirements, environmental conditions, and the desired balance between strength, weight, and resistance to wear and corrosion.
Suitability of Disc Couplings for High-Speed Rotation and Critical Alignment
Disc couplings are well-suited for applications involving high-speed rotation and critical alignment due to their unique design and performance characteristics:
- High-Speed Rotation: Disc couplings can handle high rotational speeds while maintaining their balance and integrity. Their lightweight and compact design minimize the effects of centrifugal forces, making them suitable for high-speed applications.
- Critical Alignment: Disc couplings offer excellent flexibility and angular misalignment compensation. They can accommodate axial, radial, and angular misalignments, making them suitable for applications where maintaining precise alignment is crucial.
- Torsional Stiffness: Disc couplings can provide a balance between flexibility and torsional stiffness, allowing them to transmit torque accurately even in critical alignment scenarios.
- High Torque Capacity: Many disc couplings are designed to handle high torque loads, making them suitable for applications with demanding torque requirements.
- Resonance Damping: The flexible nature of disc couplings can help dampen vibrations and reduce the risk of resonance, which is important in high-speed applications.
When selecting a disc coupling for high-speed rotation and critical alignment, it’s essential to consider factors such as torque requirements, speed range, misalignment compensation, space limitations, and dynamic behavior to ensure optimal performance and reliability in the specific application.
Types of Disc Couplings for Specific Uses
Disc couplings come in various designs and configurations, each tailored to specific use cases and requirements. Here are some different types of disc couplings designed for specific applications:
- Single Disc Couplings: These couplings consist of two hubs and a single flexible disc element. They are suitable for applications where angular misalignment compensation is the primary requirement.
- Double Disc Couplings: These couplings include two flexible disc elements and three hubs. They provide higher torsional flexibility and axial movement absorption, making them suitable for more demanding applications.
- Spacer Disc Couplings: Spacer disc couplings incorporate a spacer between the flexible disc elements. This design allows for greater axial movement and misalignment compensation.
- Close-Coupled Disc Couplings: These couplings have a compact design with minimal spacing between the hubs and discs. They are commonly used in applications where space constraints are a concern.
- Floating Shaft Disc Couplings: Floating shaft disc couplings are designed for applications where there is a need to connect shafts that are not in the same plane. They can accommodate both angular and axial misalignment.
- High-Speed Disc Couplings: These couplings are specifically engineered to handle high rotational speeds while maintaining precise alignment and minimal vibration.
- Heavy-Duty Disc Couplings: Heavy-duty disc couplings are built to transmit extremely high levels of torque and are often used in demanding industrial applications.
- Customizable Disc Couplings: Some manufacturers offer customizable disc couplings that can be tailored to specific application requirements, such as material selection, size, and design parameters.
The choice of disc coupling type depends on factors such as the level of misalignment, torque transmission requirements, space constraints, and environmental conditions. Selecting the appropriate type ensures optimal performance and reliability in various machinery applications.
editor by CX 2023-08-15